Age in place at The Rise
The Rise at Wood Glen combines the very best of luxury and independent retirement living with an active community and a safety net of care when you need it.
Care when you need it
Our safe and supportive community is a place to feel right at home – both now and in the years ahead. Should you ever face health challenges, rest easy knowing you can access care and support through RetireAustralia’s own Home Care Services. This makes life a little easier and gives you peace of mind that, should your needs change, you can continue to stay safely in your own home for longer.
Our care team can help with household chores, meal preparation, showering, dressing, and medication support, to name a few. Care is tailored to your individual needs and funded privately or through access to an approved government funded Home Care Package (HCP). We can even help you navigate HCP approval through My Aged Care, the government assistance platform.
As we get older, having the right level of support is key to maintaining independence and quality of life. At The Rise you can maintain a self-sufficient, independent lifestyle with more time for the things you enjoy.
The Rise apartments have been designed with lifestyle in mind. Low maintenance, spacious and beautifully appointed, the apartments have all the right ingredients for retirement at whatever pace you need.
Our dedicated team take care of gardening and maintenance, so you don’t have to, because retirement is better spent enjoying time with friends, family and all the opportunities village life brings.
The ideal location
Located within the beautiful Wood Glen Retirement Village, residents of The Rise will feel embraced by their community and are supported to live an active and healthy life. Look forward to spending your days out and about, enjoying the excellent amenities of the village and beyond.
With Erina Fair shopping centre located directly across the road, all amenities are on your door step, including medical facilities, shopping, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and much more. Erina Fair is also home to the main bus terminal which can take you anywhere on the Central Coast. Plus, the shared Tarragal Glen and Wood Glen village bus is on hand to get you to and from a range of regular outings. The bus does trips to Erina Fair, Fountain Plaza, The Leagues Club, and even Gosford.
If you or your partner need extra care down the track, you can feel confident in knowing that a private aged care facility is located directly next door and several other operators are located close by. There are also flexible transfer options to RetireAustralia’s very own alternative to aged care, Glengara Care located in Tumbi Umbi.
Why Choose RetireAustralia Home Care?
1) Familiar, trusted staff deliver quality services, which include:
- Help with showering and dressing
- Help managing medication
- Taking you shopping or to the doctor
- Help with errands like walking the dog
- Wound care and other clinical support (delivered by Registered Nurses)
- Assistance with navigating My Aged Care to access government-funded care
- Coordinating care services
2) Flexibility to choose as much or as little support as you need at the time that suits you
3) Staff are located at the village or close by, meaning residents can spend more of their allocated home care package on the services they need instead of staff travel
4) Our experienced care team can assist residents with a home care package approval in navigating the pathway to funded care through My Aged Care