Surrounded by nature
Tucked away amongst lush greenery at the base of the Kincumba Mountain, The Rise at Wood Glen is immersed in nature and is just minutes from the sparkling sands and crystal-clear waters of the New South Wales Central Coast.
Everything you need is close by
Estimated travel times:
- Erina Fair (shops, cinemas and medical centre) – 7 minute walk
- Terrigal Beach – 8 minute drive
- Avoca Beach – 15 minute drive
- Kincumba Mountain Reserve – 18 minute drive
- Sydney – 90 minutes by train
- Gosford Hospital – 18 minute drive
- Newcastle Airport – 1 hour 20 minute drive
Enjoy the coastal breezes
Terrigal Beach and Avoca Beach, two of the Central Coast’s best stretches of sand and surf, are just a short drive from The Rise.
In the heart of it all
The local shopping precinct, Erina Fair Shopping Centre, is just across the road and features leading department stores, over 300 speciality boutiques and a variety of excellent restaurants and cafés.
Enjoy village life
Fully integrated into the established Wood Glen Retirement Village, The Rise offers all the best of village living. The beautifully appointed Lodge offers extensive community facilities and is located adjacent to the apartments.